Sunday 25 April 2010

Garden Stone

So something happened somewhere between that stone little house designed over two-thousand years ago, which special garden-court, on both sides of the road, on the hilltop in the city of Ephesus, this one morning. Except that if I ever very knew, exactly knew what it was, it wasn't aiming to be Mary's fault if I didn't tell it right, therefore why tell it at all? I mean, i would have know or anyway had a good plan of what took place, happened as unbelievable because it was-while the tourist cluster i was with was walking down the path, the hill after I remained as if frozen in step in the garden that brisk morning-going towards the bus-I knew someday i'd tell it, most likely would have to tell it to someone. just to urge some rest, finality from it.
What i wouldn't know would be just how it happened as a result of once I return to tell it, i wouldn't have told it till now thirteen years later, thinking it would not a lot of matter what took place, somebody, anybody reading this story, it mightn't a lot of matter as a result of whoever browse it would, they might say as they have said in the past "Why you?" therefore, the only one needing or expecting to understand it was me, and currently that I recollect, it never occurred to me to jot down this brief story till currently.
On the hilltop in the city of Ephesus, after walking in the stone little house I had return to go to, the very house Mary lived in and Saint John, whom was told by Jesus Christ to require care of, lived in prior to her death, and after Christ's crucifixion, I walked those stone floors, leaned over and bit those stone floors, where once Saint John and Mary walked, and a couple of other apostles perhaps even Maria Magdalena.